Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9869 times
An awesome taste bud tickling snack recipe, the Chatpata mumra has the Soaked murmura or puffed rice tossed with roasted nuts, lime juice and chopped ginger, chillies and a hint of hing powder in hot oil. A novel breakfast or evening snack item, the murmura is really chatpata and is sure to be liked by all.
- Soak the muri(mumra)in water for 5 mins.when well soaked drain excess water.squeeze the muri till dry.keep aside.
- Heat the oil in the karahi,add jeera.
- When the jeera is done ,add the hing ,green chilies&ginger .
- Add all ingrediants,mix well&cook while stiring continuosly for 2mins.
- Garnish with fresh corriander leaves and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by PREETYMEHTA on 11 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.