Chatpata Corn Dosa with Corn Chutney
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12859 times
Nutritious and Healthy...
Add your private note
Chatpata Corn Dosa with Corn Chutney recipe - How to make Chatpata Corn Dosa with Corn Chutney
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 14 serving
- Grind the oats to a coarse powder.
- Grind steamed corn into smooth texture.
- In a deep bowl, combine the corn,oats,rice flour,salt.
- Add water little by little to make a dosa batter consistency.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan,add chopped curry leaves,chopped onions,chopped green chilli,grated ginger and saute for a minute.
- Add in the dill leaves,salt,cumin seeds powder and saute for a minute.Add in a pinch of asafoetida,mix and switch off the flame.
- Cool and mix into the prepared corn dosa batter,and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick tawa and pour a ladle full batter and rotate the tawa till it is coated on all sides.
- Cover and cook on medium flame for a minute.
- Pour 1 tsp ghee or oil along the sides of dosa ,flip and cook on other side till done.
- Proceed with same procedure till all batter is used.
- Serve hot with corn chutney.
- Grind the above corn chutney ingredients into coarse paste.
- Add 2 tbsp water if needed.
- Enjoy with hot corn dosa.
- you may add 1 tbsp lemon juice to chutney for a tangy taste.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 08 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.