Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22117 times
A chatpata channa recipe to spice up your day. The boiled kabuli chana is tossed with delectable mix of chutneys, vegetables,sev, peanuts and served garnished with coriander leaves.
- Pressure cook the channa with a little water for 2 whistles or till cooked.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Add the garam masala, chaat masala, lime juice and salt mix well.
- Add the onions and mix lightly.
- Garnish with coriander and slit green chillies.
- Serve cold.
This recipe was contributed by bajajarchana on 23 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.