by Foodie #612272
This recipe has been viewed 6341 times
Tempting Chatpata Chat for the Food Lovers…. Its Mouth Watering Snack..
Add your private note
Chatpata Chaat recipe - How to make Chatpata Chaat
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Combine the onions, tomatoes, cucumber, mango, pomegranate, kabuli chana and cheese in a bowl and toss well.
- Add the chilli Powder, chaat masala, dried mango powder, olive oil, salt and mix well. Keep aside this Mixture.
- Arrange the papadis, wafer, kurkure, and fired noodles in a plate and bread croutons.
- Add the peanuts and mix well.
- Add the prepared mixture and toss well.
- Top with curds, green chutney, khajur imli ki chutney and mix well.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #612272 on 29 Apr 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.