Chatpata Bread Dahi Vadas
by Foodie 1994
This recipe has been viewed 4556 times
A simple, easy to make, delicious version of dahi wadas. Use your leftover bread for this yum recipie and impress your last moment guests!
Add your private note
Chatpata Bread Dahi Vadas recipe - How to make Chatpata Bread Dahi Vadas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 10 to 12 dahi wadas
- Blend all the ingredients together and make a smooth paste with thick dripping consistency.
- Heat a tawa, take some slices of bread and cook them on the tava until a little hard.
- Do not toast them and do not let them turn fully brown.
- Let the bread slices cool.
- Now soak each slice of bread in water and immediately remove from the water and squeeze the water out of each slice of bread.
- Spread the damp breads on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle the sprouts over each of the bread slices.
- With a spoon, beat the dahi a little until it becomes smooth.
- Add the dahi on top of each bread slice.
- Add the green chutney and the imli chutney.
- Sprinkle chaat masala, chilli powder and salt over each bread slice.
- Garnish with generous amounts of crushed bhakharwadis and sev/bhujia and coriader.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie 1994 on 12 Apr 2014Hello everyone!
welcome to my profile!
Im foodie1994 from mumbai,india
I love cooking and trying ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.