by Tarla Dalal
Added to 400 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 119559 times
A lip-smacking preparation of paneer that is sure to excite your taste buds. Perfectly suited to the expectations of desi food lovers, Chatakedar Paneer features succulent cottage cheese cubes enhanced with not just tangy tomatoes, dried fenugreek leaves and regular spice powders like chilli and coriander seed powders, but also pav bhaji masala, which gives it an intense flavour reminiscent of the all-time favourite street food!
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, add the green chilli paste and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato purée , chilli powder, coriander seeds powder, pav bhaji masala, dried fenugreek leaves and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring once in between.
- Add the paneer cubes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander sprig.
Chatakedar Paneer Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||364.8 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.7 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.7 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||8.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||5.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.