This recipe has been viewed 1339 times
You can add green chilli and garlic if you want.. it will be as delicious as without them!!! chew up the mango skin as well with the pulp or leave it aside, according to your taste buds...
- Wash the mangoes very nicely as we are not going to peel them off. the skin is goin to remain in the recipe.
- Make reasonably bigger pieces.
- Keep the mango seed as well.
- Now take the oil in a pan.
- Make it warm and add cumin seeds and hing in it, add turmaric and chilli powder and quickly add water. make sure the flame is very low while you doing this.
- Add mango pieces with mango seed.
- Add salt according to the taste.
- If the mangoes are sweet enough, add 1 tbls of sugar.
- If mangoes are little sour, add 2.5 tbls of sugar.
- Cover the pan for 5 mins.
- The water will be thick with mango pulp.
- Thats the right time to start having fun with chatakedar mangoes!!!!
This recipe was contributed by krupa_amin on 05 Apr 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.