5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9539 times
Khakras are extremely popular snacks. They are nothing but thinly rolled out masala chapatis which are made crisp over a tava (griddle). Khakras are readily available at most farsan shops. You can even use tortilla chips instead of the khakhras. They taste just as good
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and garlic and sauté till the onion turns translucent.
- Add the puréed tomatoes and cook till the oil separates.
- Add the paneer, sweet corn, green peas, tomato, red chilli, sugar, chilli powder, oregano and salt and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Place the broken khakra pieces on a serving plate.
- Top with the tomato chutney and garnish with the chopped coriander.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 23 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.