This recipe has been viewed 923 times
Buttermilk should not be too sweet.
Add your private note
Chaswali rotli recipe - How to make Chaswali rotli
Cooking Time: Total Time:
2 cup of buttermilk
1 tbspoon oil
1 tspoon cumin seeds-jeera
haldi and chilli pawdor as per your taste
1 tspoon dhaniya and jeera powder
salt and sugar as per your taste
- Take oil in kadai.as oil heats add cumin seeds and jeera.as cumin seeds crackers add haldi chilli powder and dhaniya jeers powder and immidiately add butter milk.
- Then add salt and sugar.let it simmer and till that keep mixing it in between with spoon.
- Cut the roties in small (1 to 1.5inches appx) parts.
- As it simmer add parts of roties in it.
- Mix it for 2 min and remove from fire as u see roties absorbs most of buttermilk.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by dhara_v on 13 Oct 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.