Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2095 times
An amazing concept of preparing noodle like recipe with chapatis which are cut into long strips,Chapthi noodles is full of innovation, great taste and makes for a filling breakfast item.
- Cut chapathi into long slender bits.
- Cut the vegetables, onion, capsicum also into long slender bits
- Make a paste with garlic, red chillies and a little salt.
- Keep oil in a kadai and saute the ground masala.
- Add onion and the beans and saute for some time (till the onion turns golden brown in colour)
- Add the carrot, cabbage and saute for 2 to 3 minutes
- Then add the capsicum and saute.
- Add the chappathi bits and saute very well (for about 6 minutes)
- Garnish with onion spring rolls and serve.
This recipe was contributed by RUN on 25 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.