Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1727 times
A preparation of leftover chappatis cut into noodle like strips tossed with nutritious veggies.
Add your private note
Chappathi Noodles. recipe - How to make Chappathi Noodles.
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Cut the left over chapattis into thin strips (like noodles). keep aside.
- Heat the oil in the pan, add mustard seed and allow it to splutter.
- Add the onion, ginger and green chilli, curry leaves and sauté on a medium flame for 10 minutes or till the onion are cooked.
- Add tomatoes and sauté till the oil separates out.
- Add chilly powder, coriander powder and gram masala powder and sauté for few minutes
- Add the finely cut chapattis into it and sauté for another few minutes
- If required add some tomato sauce and again sauté it atleast for 10 minutes or until it blends and chapattis become crisp.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by anuvibin on 17 Oct 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.