by Foodie #572489
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15545 times
Its a tasty and diet poha. . An healthy meal
- Cut the chapatis in to small pieces using hands and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the mustard seeds.
- when the seeds crackle, add the onions, green chilles and curry leaves and saute for couple of minutes.
- Add the vegetables and saute till veggies are half cooked.
- Add the chapatis and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the groundnuts and saute for 2 minutes.
- ADd the chilli sauce and mix well.
- Add the coriander and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #572489 on 12 Jul 2012i love to cook food for my family.and my husband love which food i made..
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.