by Foodie #594430
This recipe has been viewed 7881 times
This is healthy recipe for kids tiffin box, with chapatti and lots of vegetables. It gives feel of Noodles which is favourite snacks of kids.
Add your private note
Chapati Noodles recipe - How to make Chapati Noodles
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Cut chapattis into long thin strips.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic, onion and green chilli and sauté for minute.
- Add cabbage, carrots, capsicum and sauté for 3 minutes. Add soya sauce, tomato-chilli sauce, pepper powder and salt.
- Add chapatti strips, lemon juice and toss on high heat to mix.
- Serve hot pack warm in tiffin.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #594430 on 25 Jul 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.