Chapathi Spinach Roll
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4674 times
Instead of besan you can use egg.
- Mix chopped spinach, chopped onion and grated coconut together.
- Add salt green shilli paste to it.
- Add besan and water mix all.
- Pour the mixed mixture on tava and place the chapathi on top of it and press.
- Then reverse the chapathi, and roll them.
- Apply butter on top of it and serve
This recipe was contributed by vinuthagr on 25 Sep 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.