Channakunni & Brinjal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3499 times
For a variation you could use 2 segments of yellow pumpkin instead of brinjals
- Cut the vegetable into cubes and keep aside.
- Clean and wash the channakunni and keep aside.
- heat oil in a kadai, when oil is hot had the onions, green chillies, curry leaves and fry till onions are light brown
- Add the brinjal pieces and salt lower flame and cook till brinjals are half cooked
- Now add the channakunni and mix well
- Cover and cook on
This recipe was contributed by pearlie on 28 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.