Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5693 times
An awesome recipe which is loved by all. It goes well with pooris or rotis or parathas.
- Heat oil in a pan or wok.
- Add the onions and sauté until golden brown and add the ginger and garlic.
- Add the fennel seeds and mix well.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until they are mushy and soft.
- Cool and blend to a fine paste.
- Transfer into the same pan and add the cooked chana, chilli powder, salt and some water.
- Bring to boil and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the chana masala and stir nicely till it is fully incorporated with the gravy.
- Garnish with freshly coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by Sandipan on 24 Feb 2014Simple and enthusiastic guy with a passion for food and cooking. Though I don't cook regularly due t...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.