by Mrs. Ritu Agarwal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5029 times
Kebabs are always liked by all the age group and when it is mansoon time it's an aweasome combination with hot tea/ coffee.
- Blend the chana in a mixer into a thick paste.
- Add all the remaining ingredients into it and mix well.
- Grease a stay stick with oil and roll the mixture over it to give them a kebab shape.
- Take out slowly and repeat it will the remaining mixture.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the kebabs in hot oil till they are golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Mrs. Ritu Agarwal on 13 Jul 2012I Ritu Agarwal mother of Aryan loves to cook food for papa...I assist my husband in business n luv t...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.