Channa Dal Vadas
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18109 times
Crunchy and delicious vada recipe.
- Soak the chana dal for 4 hours. Drain and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer in a bowl, add the green chillies, ginger, potatoes, onion, coriander, red chilli powder, garam masala, amchur and salt and mix well.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into 1/2" thick small round flat balls.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry them till half cooked.
- Drain on an absorbent paper, cool and cut each round into long strips.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the strips till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 29 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.