Chane ki Bhaji
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17371 times
Eat with methi parathas and dahi, chane ki bhaji with dahi makes a deadly combination,
can also be eaten with rice!!
Add your private note
Chane ki Bhaji recipe - How to make Chane ki Bhaji
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat some oil in a kadhai
- After heated add cumin seeds and mustard seeds and let them splinter
- Add the green chillies, onions and saute until pink
- Add ginger garlic paste, dhaniya powder, red chilli powder
- Add chane ki bhaji and mix well
- Add salt and mix well
- Add the half cooked arhar dal and mix well
- If the bhaji looks too dry and spreaded, add dal's water to bind it
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by neha_sparsh on 28 Feb 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.