Chana and Moong Dal Kheer
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6279 times
Chana and moong dal kheer is a creative kheer(sweetened milk) recipe with chana and moong dal paste added to the milk during boiling. The lentil paste is cooked with sugar, elaichi powder in the milk to prepare an awesome chana and moong dal kheer. An unique sweet dish recipe to entice one and all.
- Pressure cook the moong dal and chana dal in 2 cups of water.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid and keep aside.
- Heat the milk in a deep pan, add the jaggery and mix well.
- Add the cooked moong and chana dal and bring the mixture to boil.
- Serve hot garnished with cardamom powder.
This recipe was contributed by jaks on 28 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.