Chana Veg Kabab
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 101136 times
Chana veg kabab is a vegetarian kabab delicacy with boiled and mashed chana dal. The dal is mixed with steamed vegetables, whole spice powders, ginger garlic paste, chillies and coriander leaves. The crispy and tasty chana dal kababs make for a lovely starter or snack item and is best paired with mint chutney.
- Mash the chana dal coarsely and keep aside.
- Combine the potaoes and the remaining vegetables along with the crushed bread slices in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the chana dal and mix well.
- Add the peas and paneer, onions and maida and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into small kebabs.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the kebabs till they turn golden brown from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by reema_goel on 17 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.