Chana Dal and Soya Paratha
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6083 times
High protein, high energy and healthy paratha for the little ones who are on the run constantly.
- Wash and soak chana dal for 2 hours. Cook the dal for 1 whistle.
- Take the soya chunks in a big bowl and add about 1 litre of hot water along with 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Boil the chunks for about 10 mins.
- Now in a mixer add the soaked chana and soya chunks and grind it.
- In a kadhai/pan heat oil, add the grounded mixture and on a low flame, saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the spices and mix well and cook for another 2 minutes. Add coriander and mix well, keep aside.
- Now divide the dough into 6-8 parts.
- Divide the stuffing into 6-8 portions as well.
- Flat the dough a little and put the stuffing in it and close and seal the edges.
- Dust some flour and roll out into chapati.
- Heat a tawa and cook paratha until done on both sides with ghee.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Cookingwithpoorni on 11 Aug 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.