Chana Dal Tikki with Til
by Palak Rajput
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13633 times
Add your private note
Chana Dal Tikki with Til recipe - How to make Chana Dal Tikki with Til
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 10 to 12 tikkis
- Grind the chana dal coarsely in a blender (add water only if needed). Keep aside.
- Combine the ground chana dal with coriander, curry leaves, ground masala powder, ginger-garlic-chilli paste, chat masala and salt, mix well and prepare a dough like mixture, if mixture is loose add rice flour to thick it up.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and prepare tikkis out of it.
- Roll out each tikki in rawa-semolina mixture.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the tikkis until golden brown from both the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 28 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.