Chana Dal Tikki
by Nutri Kavi
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2960 times
This mouthwatering sweet melts in mouth.
- Grind roasted chana dal in a grinder and sieve it and keep aside.
- Add the milk powder and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Heat the oil and ghee in a kadhai, add the powdered dal mixed along with milk powder and saute on a medium flame for apprx. 10 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and transfer mixture to another bowl immediately.
- Add the powdered sugar to the mixture and mix well and let it cool till warm.
- Divide the mixture into 15 equal parts.
- Take one portion in your palm and press with both palms so as to make shape of flat round tikki.
- Garnish each flattened tikki with halved badam.
- Tikkis should be kept in air tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Nutri Kavi on 30 Jul 2012I love cooking very much. .
My hobbies are painting and travelling
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.