Chana Dal Spesial
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1979 times
A North Indian style lentil preparation, chana dal special is an easy bengal gram or chana dal recipe with a touch of authentic Punjabi flavours. Serve this tasty chana or Bengal gram dal with jeera rice or rotlis.
- Soak the chana dal for 3 hours.
- After grated(pisna)that in mixure
- With onion garlic green chiily
- After make small balls as u wished shape&fried that(deep fry)
- Than in pan take some oil for tadka
- &tadka with jeera onion&garic chilly paste
- Than boil with tomato puree
- Than boil with that fried balls
- And serve with coconut&kothmir
This recipe was contributed by bijal777us on 27 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.