Chana Dal Pakoda
This recipe has been viewed 2124 times
Chana Dal Pakoda is simple to make and has a terrific taste. Also Chana Dal Pakora is made with few ingredients easily available in your kitchen. Its quite a lovely snack to have during Tea time.
Add your private note
Chana Dal Pakoda recipe - How to make Chana Dal Pakoda
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Combine the ginger, chillies, curry leaves, fennel powder and asofoetida and blend into a thick paste using little water.
- ADd the onions to this paste and keep aside.
- Add the coriander and salt and mix well.
- Heat oil in a kadhai, make small balls from the mixture and deep fry few at a time till they turn golden brown from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by supriya006 on 02 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.