Chana Dal Ki Kachori
by Palak Rajput
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 47274 times
Chana Dal ki Kachori, best served at the evening time snacks and goes best with mint chutney.
Add your private note
Chana Dal Ki Kachori recipe - How to make Chana Dal Ki Kachori
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- Wash the dal properly and grind it into coarse powder.
- Add a little water to make it into a coarse paste.
- Add the remaining ingredients with little water, make sure that the paste doesn’t become too loose.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape into small balls.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the kachori till it turns to golden brown from all the sides.
- Remove on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 01 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.