Chana Daal Subzi
by lajabab dishes
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1796 times
Daal is very healthy and tasty. Chana daal sabji uses all of seasons.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker and add the garlic, onions and ginger and saute till onions turn golden brown.
- Add the salt, chilli powder and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add the tomatoes and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the chana dal and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add 4 cups of water and pressure cook the dal on a slow flame for 3 to 4 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Add mango powder and garam masala, mix well and serve thot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by lajabab dishes on 22 Jan 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.