Chana Chpr Garam
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3492 times
The famous road side snack of cooked chickpeas, flattened and fried serves as tasty munchis anytime.
- Wash and soak channa overnight in plenty of water and soda.
- Drain and spread on thick towel to remove excess water.
- With a pestle or small grinding stone, flatten each channa.
- Do this by giving a small tap on the channa.
- When all are done, heat oil in frying pan.
- Add a handful of the flatten channa and fry till whitish and almost crisp.
- Drain and put on kitchen paper to soak excess oil.
- Repeat for all channa. transfer all to a large plate.
- Sprinkle salt and garam masala and toss between fingers to coat evenly.
- To serve, take individual helping, add a dash of seasoning ingredients as per taste.
- Toss and serve with tea, coffee, drinks or just for munching.
This recipe was contributed by j_surbhi21 on 25 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.