Champagne on mango
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2613 times
Keep the empty serving glasses in freezer for 1 hour or so before serving drinks, this will make glasses look nice and frosty.
8-10 ºc is an optimum temperature for champagne to be served so make sure that mango juice is cold enough to maintain the required temperature.
you can also add mango pieces to the drink if you wish.
Add your private note
Champagne on mango recipe - How to make Champagne on mango
Cooking Time: Total Time:
50 ml Mango juice
50 ml Champagne
50 ml Plain soda/Sprite
- Recipe for grown ups
- Take a tall glass with stem, one which is wider at mouth,
- Pour 50ml mango juice and
- Top it up with 50 ml of champagne.
- Recipe for kids
- Take a tall glass made up of tupperware or fiber, as glass may cause injuries to kids. pour 50 ml mango juice and
- Top it up with plain soda or sprite.
- (kids are always anxious and want the same drinks what elder are having, so this is nice way to handle kids too)
This recipe was contributed by ptpmoks on 25 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.