Chaawal Ke Parathe
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4129 times
Tasty and soft parathas made with fluffy dough of rice flour and mixed with chillies and onions. Serve with subzis or gravy dishes.
- Combine the rice flour, onions, green chillies, salt and red chilli powder, mix well and knead into a stiff dough, adding little water.
- Take two polythene, apply oil to the inner side of the polythenes and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal portions and place a portion between the polythene sheets.
- Roll the dough like a paratha into a circle of 5" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook the paratha, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Make one paratha using the remaining dough.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by jyoti109 on 21 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.