Chaat with French Fries
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6047 times
Add your private note
Chaat with French Fries recipe - How to make Chaat with French Fries
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Mash the paneer.
- Cut the potatoes in long pieces.
- Now boil the water, add salt. Now boil the potatoes till they are half boiled.
- Now separate the potatoes from water.
- Sprinkle the salt and cornflour over the potatoes.
- Now add the oil in a pan for deep frying the potatoes, till they are brownish in colour.
- Take another bowl, add chopped tomato, paneer, onion, capsicum, white til, green chilli, salt and chaat masala, mix them properly to Serve it along with french fries.
This recipe was contributed by Neha_Khanna on 25 Aug 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.