Ceylon Peas Parata
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3776 times
even well crushed paneer can also be used with the peas masala for stuffing. the peas must be well smashed for easy stuffing.
- Mix the maida,salt,sugar together.add oil and curd in small quantities.
- Use fresh curd.
- Knead till you get a soft dough.
- Once the dough is prepared,cover it with a cotton cloth and keep aside.
- Bake the peas and allow to cool.then smash it to get a smooth mixture.
- Cut the tomatoes and onions into little cubes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the onions till golden brown then add the tomatoes and fry for a minute.
- Then add the ginger garlic paste ,salt,garam masala,red chilli powder,turmeric powder and fry.add lime juice & peas paste.
- Then roll two paratas using oil leisurely.on top of one parata apply the peas masala and close it on top with the other parata.
- Close the ends of the paratas with cornflour paste.see that the ends are tighthtly sealed.
- Now fry the parata with oil or butter in a frying pan.
- Fry till it is cooked.
- Decorate on top with corriander leaves and tomato sauce.
- Serve it with raithas or vegetable salad.
This recipe was contributed by surgics on 03 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.