Cerry Merry Blossom
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3801 times
. I have tried this ,made at home my kids love it , hope you will also like it. its hard work job to do all this at home but for kids I love to try new things to make, thank you.
- In water for 15 mins, add wash cherries.
- Boil them with sugar & boil again for 25 mins.
- When the cherries are soft, drain it the sieve.
- Mash the plup out.
- Add kewara water.
- Save in bottle.
- To make a glass of cherry merry blossom.
- Add few cubes of ice in tall glass, 6-7tbsp of this creey syrup&water, its ready to serve
This recipe was contributed by nanki on 09 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.