Celestial Vegetable Soup
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4807 times
Celestial vegetable soup is a delicious mixed vegetable soup with peas, carrots, capsicum added together with corn niblets and mushroom buttons.
- Wash and cut mushrooms into four. Peel and cut carrots into ¼ inch pieces. Wash capsicum, halve, deseed and cut into ¼ inch pieces. Reserve a little for garnish.
- Boil carrots and green peas in vegetable stock or water. Keep aside.
- Dissolve corn flour in ½ cup water. Beat egg white lightly. Keep aside.
- Heat oil, add mushroom pieces and sauté, then add capsicum pieces and sauté.
- Add boiled carrot pieces, corn niblets and vegetable stock or water and mix.
- Add salt, sugar and crushed red chilies. Add (frozen) green peas and mix.
- When the mixture begins to boil add corn flour dissolved in water and mix well.
- Finally add the beaten egg white, stir lightly and serve hot garnished with chopped capsicum.
This recipe was contributed by awesome_ashoo on 03 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.