Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3818 times
Always buy fresh cauliflower with big flowerets which are easy to grate.
- Fist take the cauliflower and remove it flowerretes and wash it in hot water also add salt in this water.
- Then grate this floweretes on a grater. then to this grated mixture add salt and keep it aside for 10 mins.
- Then peel the ginger piece and also grate it.
- Cut the green chillies in fine pieces and keep along with grated ginger.
- Then knead the wheat flour by addng salt and ghee in it make four medium sized balls and keep it aside.
- Then take the grated mixture of cauliflower which was kept aside after about 10 mins and place it between the palms of boh your hands and press it so that all the water comes out . th water will come out because we had added salt and kept aside .
- See that the mixture is dry
- Then add to it green chllies and grated ginger finely chopped coriander , black pepper powder,amchur powder and mix it well.
- Then take one portion of the kneaded dough and roll it into a thick chapati then in the center of it and some ghee and dry wheat flour spread it evenly then over it and the grated ready mixture of cauliflower stuffing and close it nicely from all the sides and dip this in dry whest flour and roll it like a paratha with utmost care so that the stuff
- Then put ghee over a hot tawa and fry th paratha on both sids on slow fire and adding ghee accordingly. make the remaining parathas wite remaining mixtue.
This recipe was contributed by jujukiran on 04 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.