Cauliflower Spinach Curry
by Foodie #601338
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1786 times
It is kind of a simple home-curry. Just the combination of ingredients is quite new!
- Wash and remove stems from cauliflower.
- Take out the florets and chop them into small dice-sized pieces.
- Clean spinach leaves and chop them nicely.
- Heat oil in a big kadhai and add cumin seeds.
- Once it crackles, add hing and chopped cauliflower along with some water, salt and turmeric powder.
- Let it cook covered for 7-8 mins and then add chopped spinach along with all the spices.
- Mix everything well and cook it uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #601338 on 25 Aug 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.