by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 118 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 64326 times
A creamy, crunchy soup which is sure to tickle your taste buds. The vitamin a in celery is an antioxidant which helps to keep the lining of the arteries in good health.
Being extremely low in fat and free from cholesterol, this delectable soup is a perfect appetizer for those "heart conscious" people. This recipe is perfect for those who likes to have milk-based soups.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and sauté the onions on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and sauté for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add ½ cup of water and milk, mix well and bring to a boil, while stirring occasionally.
- Add salt and pepper, mix well and simmer till the cauliflower is partially cooked.
- Remove from the flame and allow it to cool slightly and then blend in a mixer to a smooth puree.
- Transfer the puree into a deep non-stick pan, add the celery and mix well.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.