Cauliflower Quiche With Indian Flavours
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3581 times
Through out it is buttery. Cauliflower, cheese, potatoes, mushrooms and others in a short crust base.
- Combine all the ingredients and make soft dough.
- Roll it using flour and arrange it in a pie plate, fork it and blind bake it in a pre heated oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Heat oil and butter in a pan and add the cumin seeds, onion paste, green chilli paste and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spread the above mixture on a pie crust, top it with grated cheese and bake again for 15 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve hot with coffee.
- Garnish it with fresh basil leaves while serving.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 10 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.