Cauliflower Paneer Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 192 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 90075 times
Both cauliflower and paneer are sober ingredients, with similar colour and blandness, and so you might not have thought of combining them in one subzi. However, the Cauliflower Paneer Subzi turns out to be a true winner! The duo absorbs the flavours of the spice powders and tomato pulp quite well, resulting in a perky subzi that tingles the taste buds. Also, since both cook quickly, it takes less than half an hour to prepare and cook the Cauliflower Paneer Subzi, making it perfect for even the busiest of days.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the fresh tomato pulp, chilli powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, turmeric powder and garam masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, salt and ½ cup of water and mix well. Cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for another 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the paneer and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.