Cauliflower Mushroom Sabji
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25766 times
Cauliflower mushroom sabji, this delicious subji is served best with the parathas. A lovely combination of cauliflower with tender mushrooms, flavoured with smooth butter.
- Cut cauliflower florets and potatoes into big pieces and keep aside.
- Cut the mushrooms into small pieces and then lightly saute it in 1/2 tbsp of butter. Keep aside.
- Cut the paneer into small pieces.
- Combine the sauted mushrooms and cheese and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and the remaining butter, bayleaves and onions and saute till it becomes transparent.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- Add the cauliflower florets and potatoes and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin seeds powder, chilli powder and salt and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushroom-cheese paste and 1/2 cup of warm water and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes till it becomes thick gravy.
- Add the garam masala and mix well and simmer further for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by tripti_gos on 23 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.