Cauliflower Manchurian By sweetykumar
Added to 55 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6906 times
Cauliflower Manchurian is a typical Chinese recipe with Manchurian balls made from grated cauliflower and the gravy comprising of sweet and sour sauces.
- Make a batter out of the 2 tbsp corn flour and all the chapathi flour.
- To this, add crushed ginger, garlic, red chili powder, salt, cumin seeds, lemon juice, 1/2 tsp soya sauce and coriander leaves.
- Dip the cauliflower flowerets in it and fry till golden brown in color.
- Drain and keep aside.
- To make the sauce:
- Dissolve the remaining corn flour in 1-2 tbsp of water.
- Add the remaining soya sauce, salt, chili sauce to the corn flour mixture and mix well.
- Keep it aside.
- Heat butter in a frying pan and add chopped green chilies, chopped garlic,
- Chopped green onions and stir-fry for about 5-6 minutes.
- Then add the above prepared corn flour paste and lower the heat.
- The sauce will begin to thicken and when it is thick enough, take it from the fire and pour it over the fried flowerets.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sweetykumar on 30 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.