Cauliflower Manchurian By sgambhir
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5167 times
An authentic Chinese cuisine inspired vegetable recipe, cauliflower Manchurian is a perfect dish to be paired with noodles or fried rice. The cauliflower Manchurian balls are cooked in a typical sweet and sour Chinese recipe .
Add your private note
Cauliflower Manchurian By sgambhir recipe - How to make Cauliflower Manchurian By sgambhir
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Wash the cauliflower florets, sprinkle a little salt and ajinomoto and set aside for 5 minutes.
- 2. combine all the ingredients mentioned under batter. beat well and prepare a thick coating batter.
- 3. heat the oil in a frying pan. dip the cauliflorets one by one in the batter and deep fry. drain when golden brown. set aside.
- 4. heat 2 table spoons of oil in a pan. add the spring onions, ginger, garlic and green chilies. fry for ½ minute.
- 5. add the stock, pepper, soya sauce, sugar, ajinomoto and salt. simmer uncovered for 1 minute.
- 6. add the cornflour mixed with water and stir continuously, so that the sauce becomes thick.
- 7. add the fried cauliflowerets just before serving.
- 8. garnish with spring onion tops.
This recipe was contributed by sgambhir on 07 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.