Cauliflower Manchurian By padmasi
Added to 41 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5509 times
Try it and tell me how do u find it. can be served with fried rice.
- Mix maida,atta,baking soda,aginomoto,chilli powder,salt and milk.
- Then add cauliflower to it and make balls out of it and rolling it in bread crumbs,deep fry it.
- Heat some oil in a kadhai add green chillies,ginger,
- Garlic and then add the soya sauce,tomato sauce and vinegar.
- After a while add the fried cauliflower balls to it and add the onions and a spring onions also and serve it.
This recipe was contributed by padmasi on 25 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.