Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4768 times
An indian main course gravy dish made with cauliflower and different spices. Serve with steamed rice.
- Clean and boil cauliflower florets in salted water and keep aside.
- Combine the coconut, green chillies and tomato and blend in a mixer into a thick paste.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the fennel seeds, ginger-garlic paste and onions and saute till they turn translucent.
- Add salt, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared coconut paste and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the boiled cauliflower, mix well and add enough water and boil it for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and some mint leaves.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#357354 on 23 Aug 2011I am a perfect foodie, started loving tarlaji's books eversince i was 15 and lo these 5 yrs i have ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.