Cauliflower In Gravy
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23829 times
Tread the nostalgic lanes with this easy and quick cauliflower recipe, cauliflower (gobhi) in curry. The curry is prepared with onion-tomato and ginger garlic paste along with Indian spice powders. The cauliflower in curry recipe sans rich masala and overpowering spices. A healthy and tasty vegetarian treat for the entire family.
- Soak cashew nuts in half cup milk for half an hour and the make a fine paste adding the rest half cup of milk.
- Puree tomato well by grinding it in a mixer and set aside.
- Cut cauliflower in 2 inch big florets. add little salt, turmeric and garam masala powder and set aside for 10 min.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add oil. add jeera and allow it to crackle. add the cauliflower florets and let it shallow fry in the oil until light brown. add the rest of the garam masala poeder red chilly powder and turmeric powder.
- Add tomato puree. bring the subzi to a boil. add cashew nut paste and let it boil for 1-2 min. add salt to taste.
- Switch off the gas and garnish with corriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by indirakumar on 03 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.