Cauliflower Ghar Jaise
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2067 times
Serve with everyday khana (parathas or rotis). can be used as a one dry veggie for parties.
<>simple but delicious.........try it.
- Put oil in a non stick pan.
- Add the mustard seeds, cumin seeds, asofetida and haldi.
- Add the cauliflower, peas and potatoes and mix well. add salt.
- Mix well and add a little water and cover. cook till the vegetables are done.
- The water should be all evaporated.
- Add the chilli ginger paste, sugar and garam masala. mix well.
- Add coriander and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Vinita on 22 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.