Cauliflower Fry By subhasrim
This recipe has been viewed 2923 times
Cauliflower fry boasts of overwhelming flavors and a great taste. An Indian vegetable preparation, cauliflower florets are stir fried together with garam masala in this gobhi or cauliflower fry recipe.
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces. cut the green chillies and ginger into small pieces.
- Heat oil. add the turmeric, green chillies and the ginger.
- Add the cauliflower and mix well. fry this for about a minute and cover the pan. let the cauliflower boil in it''s own water. add about 1/3 glass of water if it is very dry.
- Once the cauliflower is well done, remove the lid.
- Add the coriander powder, red chilli powder and the garam masala powder and fry this for about 10 mins.
- Add salt and coriander and remove from heat.
This recipe was contributed by subhasrim on 15 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.