Cauliflower Cream Curry
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2033 times
Inspired from thai yellow curry. This was a result of finding an alternative for coconut milk but retaining the soft mild and soothing taste it gaves. Good side dish for rotis and rice
- Heat oil in a pan and add the onion, green chillies, ginger and garlic and saute till onions turn golden brown.
- Add the salt to taste, mix well and sauté till the onions are translucent and the raw smell of garlic is gone.
- Add the cauliflower and add a pinch of turmeric and let it cook with lid covered.
- When the cauliflower is almost cooked, add 1/2 cup water and bring it to boil.
- Add fresh cream and stir till well mixed.
- Add red chill powder and oregano and bring to boil for about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by priyamukhi on 18 Aug 2012A lover of food , striving to get ultimate taste with optimum measure of ingredient and healthy cook...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.