Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5974 times
If you like little spicy you can sprinkle some red chilli powder to it.
- Boil the cauliflower in pressure cooker upto 1 whistle.
- In a pan put some butter let the butter melt.
- Add plain flour to it.
- On a slow flame mix butter and plain flour properly.
- Add milk to it and stir.
- Add salt according to taste.
- Keep stiring untill the mixture becomes thick(appr. 30 minutes).
- After the mixture is ready let it cool down for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- In a baking tray sprad the cauliflower on top of it spread the white sauce(mixture of plain flour and milk)
- Sprad grated cheese on to it.
- Sprinkle some salt and black pepper according to taste.
- Put the baking tray in oven for 15 minutes or untill cheese is gloden brown.
This recipe was contributed by swaita on 10 Aug 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.